Monday, November 26, 2012

knowledge or ignorance




This phrase is one that I keep moving through my thoughts wondering my side of the argument.  At first glance I agree, but when it comes to definitive words...I begin to consider all the exceptions to the statement.  

Even if someone should choose to never further their self growth in spirit or mind, even if they never consider their life with meaning...isn't it still a life worth living?

Although I can understand where Socrates is coming from with this statement, it seems to me that each and every life is a gift worth living even when it doesn't shine at its full potential.


www.alchemyofjoy.com





1 comment:


  1. There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic, but this is one is very helpful

    how the subconscious mind works

    ReplyDelete